This set fits like a second skin and features our signature booty contour that will definitely have you feelin' extra peach-y! Bun intended. On gloomy days, the Body Paint Set is here to lift you up (literally) and in all the right places. We gotchu.
- Fabric: 64% Nylon, 28% Polyester, 8% spandex
- Light weight and breathable
- Sweat-wicking (Sweat sesh appropriate)
- Leggings: Overall medium compression for the legs and higher compression from the hips to the waist for a more flattering silhouette
- Bra support: High impact
- Removable pads included
- 1st-3rd photo: Chab (Bust: 39", Waist: 32.5", Hips: 38", Height: 5') wears a size large but also wears a size medium for a more snug fit
- 4th-5th photo: Max (Bust: 34", Waist: 26", Hips: 37", Height: 5'7") wears a size small
If you have any question feel free to get in touch with us by clicking the messenger button on the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
I own sets from Gymshark, but I have to say this set from Inexactive is my new favourite because you can look good without breaking the bank. 💖 It's sweat-proof, squat-proof, comfortable, flattering and doesn't give me camel toe like most leggings with a front seam. 😂 There's a bit of a scrunch at the back, which contours the booty perfectly. I feel 100x more confident working out in this. Can't wait to purchase this set in green too!
So Im a pear-shaped woman. Thunder thighs and all. And I was so worried that I wouldn’t find the perfect fit. I needed a M for the top and a L for the bottom. Inexactive don’t sell different sizes, but they made an exemption for me. They were just really out to serve their customers. ❤️ So Im soooo happy I got my perfect pair! And indeed it was comfy, flexible, made me feel confident, and I felt cute wearing it. Hihi! Thank you Inexactive! Till my next activewear! ❤️